What is the last date to submit entries for each race categories?
The last date of submission for your entry are:
ONLINE: December 10, 2019 as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
OFFLINE: December 2, 2019 as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
What are the run categories for Pinkathon Mumbai 2019?
The race categories are VWash Plus 3 km, 5 Km & Volini 10 Km.
Are there any discounts in registration fee?
Student Discount – Registration fees for Student is INR 400 across all race categories. Also, if mother of girl students participates along with her daughter then must pay INR 300 as registration fees for herself.
Corporate Discount – Get 20 registrations for free of cost against every 100 paid registrations.
Note: This discount is only on registration fees. No discount is being offered on cost of BIB Tag (timing chip) and Official Race Day T Shirt.
To avail these offers or for any queries please call on +91 88799 43660 or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the various modes of entry fee payment?
- Cheque (only local cheques will be accepted)
- Demand Draft (payable at Mumbai)
Note: All cheques and demand drafts to be drawn in favour of “Maximus MICE & Media Solutions PVT LTD”. Also write your full name, the race category chosen and contact number on reverse of cheque/demand draft.
- Cash (only Indian Rupee currency will be accepted)
- Credit Card, Net Banking, ITZ Cash and Debit Cards (can be used only for online registration. Click here to register online.)
Can I and my group of friends/colleagues submit our applications together as a group?
Yes, please contact us on +91 88799 43660 or write us on email@example.com
What is the eligibility for participating in 21 Km?
To participate in 21 km you should have participated in a distance running event earlier which fulfils the following requirements –
- The running event must have been conducted within the period of 24 months preceding Pinkathon Mumbai 2019 race day, i.e. 15th December 2019.
- Only timings of marathon (42.195 km), 25 km, half marathon (21.097 km) and 10 km distances will be considered to qualify for the 21 km race category
- To be eligible for 21 km run category, your timing certificate needs to show your finish time as specified below:
Marathon (42.195 km)
05:14:00 or faster
25 Km Run
03:00:00 or faster
Half Marathon (21.097 km)
02:30:00 or faster
01:05:00 or faster
Note: Participant who wish to register for 21 km has to send their timing certificate that is fulfilling the above mentioned criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org. Post validating their timing certificate registration link will be shared.
Who should be contacted if any participant wants to participate for 21 Km?
To participate in 21 km, please send us the following details on email@example.com:
- Latest timing Certificate (Refer to the qualification criteria)
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address:
*Please note, all the details are to be sent in one mail
Is there an exception for the men to participate in the run?
Yes, the men can only participate as a Pacer in the 21 km race category and an Ally for the Visually Impaired participants.
What, how and from where do I collect my running number BIB?
Running number BIB collection:
- It is mandatory for a Pink Sister to collect her running number personally from the Pink Carnival/ Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, she can send a representative to collect running number on her behalf.
- All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the Pink Carnival in Mumbai, scheduled on Friday, 13th December 2019 & Saturday, 14th December 2019 between 11:00 am & 7:00 pm, to collect their running number BIBs. No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses. The Pink carnival venue will be updated on the event website.
Participant/Authorized representative must carry with him/her (a) the email confirmation sent by Registration Team from firstname.lastname@example.org (b) photocopy of photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the confirmed participant