Modes of Application
You can apply for Pinkathon Kolkata 2020, during respective registration period, using any of the following modes:
Online: Register Now
Offline: Submit application forms along with requisite application fees to Official Pinkathon Ambassador.
To apply for any race category in Pinkathon Kolkata 2020 you need to submit the event application form, along with the requisite application fees to our Official Pinkathon Ambassador. Application forms received without requisite application fees will not be accepted.
Application forms are available with Official Pinkathon Ambassador
- Registration fees for all race categories – INR 700
- BIB Tag (timing chip) – INR 250* (for official timing)
- Official Race Day T Shirt – INR 100*
* Opting for Bib Tag (timing chip) and Official Race Day T Shirt is optional
- Student Discount:
Registration fees for Student is INR 400 across all race categories. Also, if the mother of the student participates then she must pay INR 300 as Registration Fees for herself. (Request for the same will be accepted if the entries are coming via school/ college/ ambassador)
- Corporate Discount:
Get 5 registration for free against every 25 paid registrations.
To avail the above offers or for any queries please call on +91 8879943660 or write us on email@example.com
Note: This discount is only on registration fees. No discount is being offered on cost of BIB Tag and Official Race Day T Shirt.
All finishers of Pinkathon KOLKATA 2020 will get
- Finisher medal
- Online Participation Certificate
- Online Timing Certificate (ONLY if opted for BIB Tag (timing chip) at the time of registration)
- Free medical check-up from our Medical Partner (All participants above 45 years of age can avail the same for a free mammogram and those below 45 years of age will get a free gynaecologist consultation.)
- Online & Offline Registrations Starts From: 20th February 2020
- Last Date of Offline Registrations: 23rd March 2020, or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
- Last Date of Online Registrations: 30th March 2020, or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
- All duly filled application forms must be submitted ONLY to the Pinkathon Ambassador listed on our website.
- Applications will be accepted only on the original forms. Copies of the application form will not be considered for registration.
- One applicant can apply only once for the Event.
- Do not register for more than one race category; multiple applications from a single participant will entail in rejection.
- Special Offer: Registrants will have an option to nominate another person for the race category of their choice for free. This offer will be valid for a specific time only. Organizers will have right to close this offer at any point without any prior notice.
- Application form of nominee will not be accepted if not submitted along with the original participant’s application.
- Please thoroughly go through all relevant information and FAQs before filling in the application form.
- Before sending in your application, please check if you:
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form;
- have enclosed the requisite application fees (refer to application fees section);
- have signed the ‘waiver’ in the application form;
- Participants without BIB tag (timing chip) will not be able to compete for prize money in any of the run categories.
- Runners crossing the start line after 15 minutes of the start time will not be entitled to be eligible for rankings or prize money.
- Finish position of timed runners will be based only on net time.
- Decision of organizers will be final and binding on all.
- If any discrepancy is found in any of the above-mentioned mandatory requirements, your application will not be accepted.
- Requests for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained. Further, application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect her BIB.
- Application Confirmation: Participant & Nominee will receive the confirmation email from the Pinkathon Team separately to their registered Email ID 7-10 days prior to the Main Day. If you are unable to receive the confirmation, please enquire with your the Official Pinkathon Ambassador or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running number BIB collection:
- It is mandatory for a Pink Sister to collect her running number personally from the Pink Carnival. In case of unavoidable circumstances, she can send a representative to collect running number on her behalf.
- All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the Pink Carnival in Kolkata will be scheduled on Saturday, 4th April 2020 between 11:00 am to 7:00 pm to collect their running number BIBs. No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses. The Pink carnival venue will be updated on the event website.
- Participant/ Authorized representative must carry with him/her (a) the email confirmation sent by Pinkathon Team from email@example.com (b) photocopy of photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the confirmed participant.
- This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event Promoters, Maximus MICE & Media Solutions Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
- The city police department reserves the right to cancel permission for the event at any time. In such a situation, or in case the event date or location is changed due to political rallies, natural disaster or any other event outside the control of organizers, the organizers will hold the event at the next available and convenient date. In such a case there will be no refund of registration fees.
- BIB Tag (timing chip) is NOT mandatory for participation. BIB Tag is mandatory ONLY if you want your official timing and if you wish to compete in the event.
- No participants will be allowed inside the holding area without their Running BIB pinned on front of their T Shirt.
- No Running BIB/Tag will be distributed on the race day.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the official medical personnel.
- Limited baggage storage is available for all participants on first come first served basis. However, for security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag storage. Organizers are not responsible for any loss or baggage and belongings.
Date: Saturday, 4th April 2020
Time: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
It is mandatory for a Pink Sister to collect her running number personally from the Pink Carnival. In case of unavoidable circumstances, she can send a representative to collect running number on her behalf.
To collect BIB number, you need to carry:
- A printed copy of application confirmation email.
- Carry your original of photo id proof; e.g.: driving license, employee/school/college identity card, passport, PAN card, election card, etc.
- Go Green Tip: If you’re a smart phone user, save the email confirmation and show it to our representative at the BIB Distribution Area within the event. You need not carry a print of the same. Please note, this is applicable only if the registered runner is visiting the event in person.
If a representative is to collect BIB number, then he/she will need to carry:
- A printed copy of application confirmation email.
- A copy of photo id proof of the registered participant and photocopy of the id proof of the representative collecting on behalf of the participant; e.g.: driving license, employee/school/college identity card, passport, PAN card, election card, etc.
- In case of individual entries for any race categories, a representative can collect BIBs for up to FIVE runners.
- Entry to the event venue will be not allowed without the running BIB Number.
- Running BIB Number & BIB Tag (timing chip) will not be distributed on race day.
Intimate Hygiene Partner
Social Media Partner
Proud to partner with
An initiative by