What is the last date to submit entries for each race categories?
The last date of submission for your entry are as follows:
ONLINE: 20th March 2020 or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
OFFLINE: 16th March 2020 or as soon as running places are filled, whichever is earlier.
What are the run categories for Bajaj Electricals Pinkathon Hyderabad 2020 Presented By COLORS?
The race categories are Vwash Plus 3km, 5km & Volini 10km.
What is the entry fee for each run category?
Registration fees for all run categories – INR 700
BIB Tag (timing chip) – INR 250* (for official timing)
Official Race Day T Shirt – INR 100*
* Opting for BIB Tag (timing chip) and Official Race Day T Shirt is optional
What is A BIB Tag (timing chip)?
A BIB tag is a transponder, marked with a unique identification number. The BIB tag starts to send its signal when it crosses various timing points placed at the start and finish gates and at designated split points in the course. Participants who opts for BIB tag, their time at such points will be captured and duly recorded with this device.
What is the difference between BIB and BIB Tag?
BIB Number is a unique number assigned to each participant by the organizers. These BIBs must be collected by the applicants from the Pink Carnival.
BIB Tag is a transponder attached to the running BIB of participants to record their time. These tags are attached only to those BIBs who opts for the same at the time of registration.
Do I need a BIB Tag to be eligible for competition?
Yes. To compete for the first 3 places in the 3 categories, you will need a BIB Tag. Ranks will be given to those with BIB Tag only.
Will I be ranked without a BIB Tag?
No. Your official time & rank will be available to you only if you purchase a BIB Tag.
Are there any discounts in registration fee?
Student Discount – Registration fees for Student is INR 400 across all race categories. Also, if mother of girl students participates along with her daughter then must pay INR 300 as Registration fees for herself.
Corporate Discount – Get 20 registrations for free of cost against every 100 paid registrations
Note: This discount is only on registration fees. No discount is being offered on cost of BIB Tag (timing chip) and Official Race Day T Shirt.
To avail these offers or for any queries please call on +91 8879943661 or write us on email@example.com
How can I apply for the event?
What are the various modes of entry fee payment?
- Cheque (only local cheques will be accepted)
- Demand Draft (payable at Hyderabad)
Note: All cheques and demand drafts to be drawn in favor of “Maximus Mice & Media Solutions PVT LTD”. Also write your full name, the race category chosen and contact number on reverse of cheque/demand draft.
- Cash (only Indian Rupee currency will be accepted)
- Credit Card, Net Banking, Wallets and Debit Cards (can be used only for online registration. Click here to register online.)
Can I register on race day of the event?
No. Requests for registration will not be entertained post closure of respective registration dates.
What is the minimum age eligibility for each race category?
This event does not have any age eligibility, but girls under 13 are not suggested to participate alone. Their mothers/ a female guardian must accompany them in the same category run.
In whose name should the entry fee cheque or demand draft be made?
All cheques/ demand draft to be drawn in favor of “Maximus Mice & Media Solutions PVT LTD”
How will my entry acceptance be intimated to me?
Participant & Nomination will receive the confirmation email from Pinkathon Team to their registered email ID within 10 days of submission of their application. If you are unable to receive the confirmation after 10 working days, please enquire with your Official Pinkathon Ambassador or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In case of group entries, the point of contact of the group will be receiving an email confirmation for confirming participants of the group.
Can I register for more than one race?
No, an applicant can apply only for one race in the Event. An application form received with two options chosen, will be rejected. Multiple applications from a single participant will entail in rejection.
Can I run with somebody else’s running BIB on race day?
No, all participants’ race day images will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number BIB allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that BIB will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the event in 2020. Further, Maximus MICE & Media Solutions Pvt Ltd reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number BIB on race day, for impersonation.
Can I and my group of friends/colleagues submit our applications together as a group?
Yes, please contact us on +91 8879943661 or write us on email@example.com
What is the eligibility for participating in 21km?
- 21km should have participated in a distance running event earlier which fulfils the following requirements –
- The running event must have been conducted within the period of 24 months preceding Pinkathon Hyderabad 2020 race day, i.e. 29th March 2020
- Only timings of marathon (42.195 km), 25 km, half marathon (21.097 km) and 10 km distances will be considered to qualify for the 21km race category
To be eligible for 21km run category, your timing certificate needs to show your finish time as specified below:
Marathon (42.195 km)
05:14:00 or faster
25 Km Run
03:00:00 or faster
Half Marathon (21.097 km)
02:30:00 or faster
01:05:00 or faster
- Its mandatory for 21 km racer to have a male pacer. If they are qualifying and don’t have a pacer Team Pinkathon will arrange for the same
Note: Participant who wish to register for 21 Km has to send their timing certificate that is fulfilling the above mentioned criteria at firstname.lastname@example.org. Post validating their timing certificate registration link for 21 Km will be shared.
Can I fill a single application form on behalf of all the members of the group participating in the event?
No, each member/ runner needs to fill individual application form with all the mandatory fields duly filled and necessary documents attached.
Who should be contacted if any participant wants to participate for 21Km?
To participate in 21Km, please send us the following details on email@example.com:
- Latest timing Certificate (Refer to the qualification criteria)
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address:
*Please note, all the details are to be sent in one mail
On what grounds can my entry be rejected or declared invalid?
Your entry can be rejected on any of the grounds listed below.
- Incomplete form submitted
- Waiver not signed
- Mutilated form/ cheque/ demand draft/ currency notes submitted
- More than one application received from the same applicant
- Short receipt or non-receipt of entry fee
- Cheque or demand draft submitted not cleared by the Bank
- Running places are full
- Any other reason
Once applied can I cancel my entry and get refund?
Once you have applied, request for cancellation and refund will not be entertained.
Can you post me my Running Number BIB?
No. All participants must come to the Pink Carnival/ Expo to collect their BIBs. Entry to the main day without Running BIB number is not allowed
Can men participate in the run?
NO. Men cannot participate in the run. It is an ALL WOMEN’S RUN. We request the men to not register.
Is there an exception for the men to participate in the run?
Yes, the men can only participate as a Pacer in the 21km race category and an Ally for the Visually Impaired participants.
What if a male participant has registered for the run?
If a male participant has registered for the run, he could transfer his registration to a female friend or family member instead.
Is there a special provision for the Cancer Survivors to participate in the run?
YES, the registration & T-Shirt fee for Cancer Survivors is complimentary for all the Race Categories. Only BIB tag (timing chip) cost (INR 250) must be paid if they want to opt for the same.
Can I change race categories once I have registered?
For change in race category, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is it that I have not received my confirmation email despite registering and making payment?
There could be several reasons:
- The email might have been blocked by your email server or treated as spam.
- The email might have gone directly to your junk/ spam email. Please check your junk/ spam email in this case.
- Error in Email ID given at the time of registration. You could contact Registration team at email@example.com with the following details: Full Name Run Category Transaction details.
Am I entitled to any discount?
There are no discounts we provide. But we do have a Special Offer where one can register and nominate another female member for free. This offer is valid for a specific time only.
What, how and from where do I collect my running number BIB?
Running number BIB collection:
- It is mandatory for a Pink Sister to collect her running number personally from the Pink Carnival/ Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, she can send a representative to collect running number on her behalf.
- All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the Pink Carnival in Hyderabad, scheduled on Saturday, 28th March 2020 between 11:00 am to 7:00
- No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses. The Pink carnival venue will be updated on the event website.
- Participant/Authorized representative must carry with him/her (a) the email confirmation sent by Registration Team from firstname.lastname@example.org (b) photocopy of photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the confirmed participant.